Mammoth Cloud offers a number of paid services to its customers including:
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
- Web Hosting (individual cPanel accounts)
- Domain name registration
Mammoth's "Web Hosting" product was introduced in 2013 with limited commercial success. Mammoth Cloud chose to focus exclusively on VPS hosting since late 2015 and has not actively marketed the Web Hosting product since.
Due to the declining customer base it is no longer possible to continue supporting the Web Hosting platform. For this reason, Mammoth has decided to cease sale of its "Web Hosting" product and ultimately end its contract with existing customers for supply of the product.
Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and domain name registration are not affected.
Websites hosted on the "Web Hosting" product will intermittently fail to load from 1 January 2020. Customers should plan and execute a website migration prior to this date.
The full end-of-service timeline is as follows:
- November 2018: A warning message will be shown on the Signup page informing potential customers that the Web Hosting product is to be discontinued.
- 1 January 2019: New customers will be unable to purchase the "Web Hosting" product. All existing contracts will be switched to month-to-month.
- 1 July 2019: Existing customers will be unable to purchase the "Web Hosting" product.
- 1 January 2020: Website access will be blocked for one hour per day. Customers will not receive any further invoices.
- 1 February 2020: Website access will be blocked for four hours per day.
- 1 March 2020: Website access will be permanently blocked.
- 1 April 2020: The servers that supply the "Web Hosting" product shall be turned off.