If you have an existing Mammoth Cloud Linux server, but would prefer to run it from another location, you can do so using the cloning process outlined in the following steps:
- Login to mPanel and go to the "Add Server" page to purchase a new VPS in the desired location, and select the same operating system and configuration as your existing server.
- Shut down your existing VPS using the "poweroff" command over SSH
- After selecting your existing server in mPanel, go to the Backups & ISOs area and create a new temporary backup
- Once the new temporary backup has been created, select the new backup and choose "Clone from Selected"
- Select your new server as the destination and wait for restore to complete
- Go to the management dashboard in mPanel for your new server
- Reboot your new server to activate its new network configuration
- Confirm the new server is working, and if necessary update your DNS records
- Cancel the old server