- Enter domain as "unused.mammoth.net.au"
- Enter username as "mammoth"
- Enter password as supplied by our support staff
Enter email as "email@example.com"
- Under Package, use the defaults - unlimited everything is fine.
- Under Reseller, check both boxes
- Click Create
- Under "Reseller Modifications" make sure "mammoth" account is selected.
- Click "Edit Privileges/Nameservers"
- At the bottom of the page under "Root Access", tick "All Features"
- Click "Save all Settings"
- Select user "mammoth" from the list.
- Click "Add to Group"
Login to VPS via SSH as root, then give mammoth user account sudo access:
usermod -aG admin mammoth